Realtime 3D Label-Free Cell Imaging and Visualisation
Tomocube’s revolutionary Holotomographic (3D holographic) microscopy opens new era for label-free Live Cell Imaging. This technique utilizes optical diffraction tomography (ODT), which enables users to quantitatively and noninvasively investigate biological cells and thin tissues.
ODT reconstructs the 3D refractive index (RI) distributions of live cells and by doing so, provides structural and chemical information about the cell including dry mass, morphology, and dynamics of the cellular membrane.
- Fast, label-free imaging
- High resolution (super resolution), no moving parts
- Long term live cell imaging
- Negligible photo damage due to low power laser
- Quantitative data allows users to observe a sample in real time and perform various analyses
- Upgradeable with 3D fluorescence imaging capability (correlative HT with FL)
Hematology: Malaria infection, Sickle cell identification, Blood analysis
Microbiology: Bacteria classification, Microorganism imaging, Lipid content test of microorganism
Immunology: White blood cell classification, Immune response
Nanotechnology: Nanoparticle imaging, Cell organelle tagging with nanoparticle
Cell biology: Intracellular trafficking, Cell division, Live cell imaging, Quantification, Cellular structure analysis