Schaefer Technologie GmbH – Part of APTCO Group –
Robert-Bosch-Straße 31, 63225 Langen / Hessen – Germany
Schaefer Technologie is Hiring – Sales Engineer (m/w/d)
Schaefer Technologie, based in Langen near Frankfurt, specializes in the sale and after-sales service of scientific instruments for academic and industrial laboratories. As part of the Aptco Group, we are sales partners for Thermo Phenom brand scanning electron microscopes in most Western European countries.
To expand our sales activities in Germany and Austria, we currently have a vacancy as a Sales Engineer. Our customers are academic, industrial and service laboratories and research centers based in Germany and Austria.
How Do We See You?
• You build and maintain a strong and sustainable customer network.
• You actively visit existing and potential customers.
• You cover a wide variety of industries throughout the sales area.
• Together with the service and marketing teams you will also be responsible for organizing demonstrations and training at customer sites, online or at trade shows.
• You assume responsibility for achieving team goals in the respective product area.
• Together with customers, you identify their needs and offer appropriate solutions.
Who Are We Looking For?
To be successful, you speak the language of the lab. In particular, knowledge of material characterization and electron microscopy is an advantage. We are looking for someone who thinks in solutions, is customer-oriented and has the necessary analytical, chemical or physical knowledge. In addition, you have the natural ability to network, occasionally do pioneering work and have the courage to try something new.
• You have a master’s degree in a science-oriented field (or equivalent through experience).
• Sie haben eine Affinität zu Chemie und/oder Physik, Erfahrungen mit Elektronenmikroskopie sind von Vorteil.
• You have an affinity for chemistry and/or physics, experience with electron microscopy is an advantage.
• You think in terms of solutions and are customer-oriented.
• You have a natural ability to network and a healthy dose of courage.
• You are eager to learn, responsible and able to work independently.
• You are down to earth and work in a collegial manner.
• Your character traits are strongly entrepreneurial and result-oriented.
• You have good communication and social skills.
• You speak and write German fluently and your knowledge of English is also at a high level (C1).
What We Offer?
You will be part of a highly experienced team in a flat organization and will have many opportunities to quickly acquire knowledge and expertise. At the same time, you benefit from the international background of our company as part of a larger, international group of companies. We invest in the training of our employees, which benefits you directly.
Just good words are not enough, so the following points are of course important for us:
• an attractive salary package with profit sharing
• a company car, mobile phone, laptop
• the opportunity to work in the home office
• and more
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application and CV. Please send this electronically to our managing director Mr. Kees van der Kamp.
Schaefer Technologie GmbH – Part of APTCO Group
63225 Langen / Hessen