Nanoparticle Analysis with Izon
qNano uses unique nanopore-based detection to enable the physical properties of a wide range of particle types to be accurately measured.
Particle-by-particle measurement through qNano enables detailed determination of:
Nanopore-based detection allows thousands of particles to be measured individually, providing far greater detail and accuracy than light-based techniques.
qNano uses Tunable Resistive Pulse Sensing (TRPS) to enable:
- Evaluation of Absolute Particle Size
- Accurate Size Distribution of Polydisperse Samples
- Improved Accuracy Over Light-based Techniques
- Analysis of Aggregation Effects & Dynamics
- Size range of particles: 50 nm to 10 Micrometer
- Useable for practically all types of materials
- Minimal sample volume needed (40 microliter)
- Polydisperse samples are well measurable
- Portable device
Comparison SEM Image – qNano Analysis:
The SEM image below clearly shows 3 different particle diameters. The corresponding qNano analysis finds These 3 Population with high resolution.
The Swiss company InnoMedica uses the qNano successfully for liposomes development and quality control. Please click on the image below to see a short report of the Swiss Television (in French). The qNano is shown in the middle of the film.
NEW: IZON qEV for sample preparation of Extracellular Vesicles.
EV’s are purified in a fast and gentle way with the qEV Size Exclusion Chromatograpy. The columns are reusable. Further Information can be found here.
The qEV columns are available from us (minimal order quantity is 5 pieces).
Determination of size, concentration and surface Charge (Zeta Potential) of nanoparticles, virus and cells in the range of 50nm to 10 micrometer in suspension.
- Drug Delivery Research
- Extracellular Vesicles & Haematology
- Blood Cells
- Virus Analysis & Quantitation
- Viral Vectors, Viral Vaccines, Virus-Like-Particles
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Functionalized Nanoparticles
- Paint Pigments
- Food & Beverages